Port-Said Neonatology Group
Let's Work Together For Egyptian Children

Moderator Control Panel ]

Bernardo Silva: Cristiano Ronaldo is irreplaceable

Medications related to neonatology work

Bernardo Silva: Cristiano Ronaldo is irreplaceable

Postby Son sovan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 am

It may be what many are saying in Portugal, ลิ้ ง sbo but Manchester City attacked Bernardo Silva isn't convinced that he's the next Cristiano Ronaldo.With Pep Guardiola's backing and a Premier League winners' medal in his pocket, the 23-year-old travels to the World Cup two years on from missing out on the squad that secured European Championship success.Now, he will line up alongside Ronaldo in his first opportunity at the highest level."Ambition is [Cristiano Ronaldo]'s strong point," he said of his idol."He's a player that has five Ballon d'Ors and five Champions Leagues, ลิ้ ง sbo who has spent 10 years scoring more than 40 goals a season... All together it's tremendous."That he's managed to maintain that level gives you an idea of what he represents as a play."The majority with two or three Ballon d'Ors want to relax and enjoy the easy life, he keeps pushing for a higher level."He's our reference point, an example for everyone and we hope that he's in his best form because only if he's good can Portugal hope to achieve big things."CR7's end with Portugal could be far away, but Bernardo Silva knows that when the time come comes, he's the favourite to replace him and it won't be easy."It's important that people understand that he's irreplaceable," he pointed out."When he wants to leave, there will be a group with a very high level and I think we can maintain that."I hope to be one of those players, I have ambition and obviously I will give my best to help. ลิ้ ง sbo
Son sovan

Re: Bernardo Silva: Cristiano Ronaldo is irreplaceable

Postby Ekararts » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:11 am

I like his play very much.
Ekararts

Return to Medications